Monday, August 4, 2008

Counting Down...

I'll be in glorious Lake Chelan in less than two weeks! I can hardly contain my excitement. So now begins the process of staying focused despite that excitement, along with purchasing such essentials as floaty water toys and sunscreen.

And on another note, the first Seahawks game is this Friday, August 8th! August just may be the greatest month ever. I also bought tickets today for the November 2nd home game against the Philadelphia Eagles for me, my dad, and mom. I am excited for my parents to experience the chaos and excitement of Qwest Field.

Of course the only single game tickets available are in the nose-bleed section. I logged in at 10 a.m. sharp this morning, bought the set of three tickets, and was finished at 10:04 a.m. I returned to the ticket sale site immediately and no more tickets were available for any game! It only took four minutes, maybe even less, for those remaining nose-bleed tickets to sell out entirely. Wow! As my dad says, there are only two seasons: football season and waiting for football season. I'll add two more: summer and waiting for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Seattle Swift!