Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blogging Fail

Some of my loved ones have pointed out my blogging fail as of late. I have a lot of legitimate excuses, but mostly it just comes down to laziness. I do apologize - I will try to post some photo updates. I've been occupying most of my time with work, hiking, seeing friends, Northwest activities, naps, reading Digg, and some latest TV show addictions (Entourage, True Blood, and Weeds).

Biggest update: I made my final decision recently to go back to school this fall. I will be entering the University of Washington Law School this September. I'm excited, nervous, and apprehensive all rolled up into a compact knot in my stomach. Needless to say, my life will change dramatically over the coming months as I transition from young professional back to starving student. Hello again my old friend, Top Ramen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Seattle Swift!