Thursday, April 16, 2009

My First Mariner's Game of the Season

I went to my first Mariner's game of the season last night, and what a game it was. Griffey is back and scored his 400th home run as a Mariner. Late in the game Ichiro hit a grand slam to help bring the Mariner's to a final score of 11 to 3 over the Anaheim Angels. Not to mention it was a beautiful spring day in the Emerald City. I will add a photo or two to this post in a few days.
And speaking of Anaheim... I will be off soon enjoying the California sun (for the first time since I graduated in 2007) at Disneyland. Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Stew and I are going on Saturday, I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need some new posts, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until they lose to the Blue Jays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Seattle Swift!