Monday, August 3, 2009

Boston Harbor

I didn't end up taking many photos during my Boston trip - mostly because I was having a grand old time with my best bud. But here's one from Georges Island across Boston Harbor towards Boston. Prior to my trip, I was unaware that Boston even had islands in its harbor. So we spent some time exploring Georges Island, which is home to Fort Warren, a nineteenth century fort built during the Civil War. We also took a day trip to Salem, learned about the Salem Witch Trials, gallivanted around Cambridge, toured Harvard Yard (or Haaarvard Yaaard) and Harvard Square, ate delicious food, and went to the Museum of Fine Art. In Cambridge Square, G pointed out the law offices of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Seattle Swift!