Friday, September 26, 2008

Intro to Drawing

At Santa Clara, I focused most of my intellectual and creative efforts on English and history, since I loved the professors and classes so much. Now that I am out of the undergraduate grind, I've been exploring different creative avenues, like graphic design (though I still have a tremendous amount to learn). Wanting to branch out a bit, use my brain, and get away from the computer - I decided to enroll in an Introduction to Drawing class with North Seattle Community College. When I was younger, my Prismacolor colored pencil set was one of my favorite toys - I spent hours drawing elaborate landscapes and people. So I am very excited to get creative again, though I can't promise sharing any drawings here on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Seattle Swift!