Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bad Car Karma

So I need to rant for approximately two minutes. Friday I was rear-ended on the freeway. Not much damage - just a huge hassle with insurance companies, claims estimates, accident reports, and all that jazz. Then today, I run out to my car to grab something I need for the office... and I notice that someone sometime over the weekend keyed my car. Yes, took their key and ran two giant gouges down the side of my car. Seriously, who does that?! Nothing I could have done deserved my car being keyed - believe me, I am so careful around other people's cars. Someone has some serious anger management issues. And I would like to say for the record: I have never rear-ended anyone and I have never keyed a car. So karma actually cannot be to blame. So is it just plain bad luck?

So aside from my stinking bad luck, the next few months have some exciting events coming up for me, including: a work trip to Philadelphia; a girls trip to La Push, Washington (where I've never been!); a weekend of skiing and relaxation at Sun Mountain Lodge in Eastern Washington; the Lion King at the Paramount with my mom; and Disneyland!!! So hopefully my bad car/life luck will cease and I can sit back and enjoy the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. OMG you have so much fun stuff going on right now, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Seattle Swift!